A money bowl is an easy way to bring money or abundance into your home or business.
-A bowl (Green, gold, copper or clear is preferable)
-Some coins/trinkets/charms to represent money or currency.
-Crystals (pyrite and citrine are always good ones)
-Herbs/essential oils or anointing blends with abundance properties such as cinnamon, jasmine, chamomile, bay leaf, mint, star anise, ginger etc.
-A green, gold or silver spell candle.
-Paper and pen
-Incense or energy cleansing tool of your choice
Remember as always, use your own intuition and do what feels right for you.
1. Gather your tools. Ensure your bowl is clean.
2. Energetically cleanse all your chosen items that will be going into your money bowl.
3. Write our your intention in present tense (I have, I am ...)
"I have all my bills paid" "I abundantly have prosperous energy flowing through my home" "I have a successful business" "I have $1000 in my bank account by the end of the month DD/MM/YYYY".
Fold it up so that you are folding the paper towards you - or bringing the energy to you.
4. Begin adding your chosen items. As you place each item in the bowl, repeat your intention in your mind.
5. Anoint a candle with your chosen essential oil or blend, and safely burn it within your bowl. Fire is activating, so it will help intensify your goal.
6. I personally like to seal my intention with the wax of the candle, but everything in magick is up to you.
7. Put your bowl in a safe place, near your front door, in your work space.
8. IMPORTANT - You'll want to "feed" your money bowl every few days or whenever you feel called to do so. It keeps the energy flowing and the abundance coming in.
You can feed it with coins, herbs, essential oils or anything that represents abundance you.
If you no longer want your money bowl, or want to totally re-do it, take out your coins, crystals and charms, and return all the natural elements of herbs and resins etc to the earth.
When it’s time to redo the bowl, what should we do with the non-natural ingredients? (Candle wax/ coins/etc)
Love it going to try it soon
Is it okay or good for other people to add to your money bowl?
Do I do this during full or new moon? How often to I light the candle? Thank you!
I absolutely love this! I have a heap of Coconut Bowls, I thought one of those would be perfect… Untill I read the “light the candle” part… Oh well… Back to the drawing board.. ;)